acces to mails stored in folders
Author Message
 acces to mails stored in folders

I have folders in OE 5; i want to acces to mail stored in these folders. I
want tu use mapi and VB6. I can only acces to mails stored in INOX. How can
i do it ?

Wed, 07 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Acces folders in programming autorization

2. create an e-mail mailing from a folder containing tasks items

3. Notification when a new e-mail is sent to any e-mail Outlook folder

4. Restrict Acces to folders

5. Acces to a password protected shared folder from within Vb6

6. Working with VIM mail - Creating folders in cc:Mail

7. asp+ acces denied folder !!!!

8. asp+ acces denied folder !!!!

9. Internet Mail Header / MessageID / Acces

10. Where are Outllok folders stored?

11. Root folder name in Outlook data store

12. Find folder where a mailitem is stored?