Winsock problem
Author Message
 Winsock problem

Hi,

I'm using winsock control, and the event Winsock_DataArrival never happens,
though I'm sure that there is some data come, since after putting
Winsock1.Getdata in immediate window shows me that there are some data whic
came. Why that event never happens? Is there ways to bypass the problem?

--
Regards,
Gregory

Mon, 08 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Winsock problem

Are you using VB5 SP2?

Quote:

> Hi,

> I'm using winsock control, and the event Winsock_DataArrival never happens,
> though I'm sure that there is some data come, since after putting
> Winsock1.Getdata in immediate window shows me that there are some data whic
> came. Why that event never happens? Is there ways to bypass the problem?

> --
> Regards,
> Gregory
> http://www.securities.ru:8000/~gregory
> Remove SPAM from e-mail address

--
Wilson Ng Cheng Phiew
Singapore, Serangoon North

Sat, 13 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. winsock problem sending large strings (winsock.senddata)

2. Winsock Problem

3. .NET Socket vs VB6 Winsock problem!

4. winsock problems

5. Simple WINSOCK Problem