Posistioning IE on desktop.
Author Message
 Posistioning IE on desktop.

Hi all,
I was wondering if someone could help me with positioning an IE browser that
I open from my VB program at a particular location on a desktop.

Right now am using 'shell(path,mode)' command.

Thank you,
Cyrus

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 05:48:04 GMT

1. Posistioning mouse in Visual Basic ????

2. Full screen IE on desktop shortcut

3. Invoking desktop applications from IE using VBScript

4. positioning IE on desktop.

5. Hiding all Icons on the Desktop and Using Active Desktop

6. IE 5.01/IE 5.5?

7. Active X controls not working in IE 5.5 but works in IE 6.0

8. HELP: VBScripting in IE 4 vs. IE 3.02

9. IE Automation - Responding to IE Events from VB.

10. Can't position control at top left (0,0) of I.E.

11. I.E.

12. Error 80010108 starting IE from VBScript with prior IE instances open