vb.cgi
Author Message
 vb.cgi

Anyone out there know of a way that I could fire off a CGI script to a
specific web site, receive the results, and parse them for use within my

VB application.

thank you very much.

Mon, 01 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb.cgi

Quote:
> Anyone out there know of a way that I could fire off a CGI script to a
> specific web site, receive the results, and parse them for use within my

1. Surf to the wesite
2. run the cgi
3. Copy the adress field (should look like http://website/cgi?params)
4. Create a project
5. Add a winsock control
6. Set remoteport to 80
7. Set remotehost to website
8. Connect
9. Sendata "GET " & /cgi?params

And you have recieved all results

Regards,
  Jonas
  http://surf.to/VbArea

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: VB CGI problems!

2. Calling data from the databse to the HTML page (VB-CGI)

3. VB / CGI / IIS4 / Access DB

4. generating reports with a VB CGI and Access

5. VB CGI Script

6. SQL Update query and Quote character in VB CGI

7. VB CGI & ACCESS

8. VB, CGI, SQL Server slowness?

9. VB CGI?

10. Uploading files to a web server using VB CGI

11. VB CGI

12. CALLING data from database using VB-CGI scripting