Send as email recipient
Author Message
 Send as email recipient

I want to take a file created in my application, and embed it as an email
attachment in the user default email app.
Similar to what's found in MS Excel or MS Word.

Any pointers in the right direction much appreciated.

Tim Mills

Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need to code sending email to various recipients

2. Send an SMTP email to multiple recipients??

3. Send email to multiple recipient

4. Sending files to recipients in the explorer send to menu

5. Automated emails not reaching all recipients

6. Multiple Recipient Email from an array

7. Outlook 2000 VBA: How to Check if Email recipient is external

8. recipients/senders email

9. Recipients of current email

10. Get the real email from Recipient ?

11. New Subject: I need to look at a particular email recipient

12. multiple email recipients with MAPI