Problems in ADO on Activex Document
Author Message
 Problems in ADO on Activex Document

Dear All,

I have used ADO data control to display data on an ActiveX document and it
works perfectly on my local machine, But when I deploy the document in IIs
for my client to access. All the data are gone and nothing is displayed
within the control

Can anyone tell me how can I use ActiveX document to access database so that
even remote clients can view the data.

Thanks in Advance

Vito

Tue, 27 May 2003 22:24:43 GMT

1. ActiveX Documents containing ActiveX Components - Internet download problem

2. ActiveX Documents and ADO

3. ActiveX Documents and ADO

5. PleasePlease help ActiveX Document problem

6. ActiveX document Install Problem

7. Visual Basic 6 ActiveX Document Problems

8. ActiveX Documents problems

9. problem with activex document...

10. Problem w/ EXE ActiveX document & Internet Explorer

11. Help: Print problem with ActiveX Document

12. Problem with viewing ActiveX documents (.VBD) on a client Windows station