Assign target to DoFileDownload
Author Message
 Assign target to DoFileDownload

Hi

    I would like to download file from ftp site using the DoFileDownload
functions.
    My problem is that I want to assign the target directory for the
downloaded file and not to let the user selecting
    the target dir.
    I have to use the progress bar in order to tell how long the download
will be.

    Any suggestions how to do it (it can be using different way).

    Thanks

    Gil

Thu, 24 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Assign target to DoFileDownload
Try the Internet Transfer Control.
You can use it's Execute method to connect to an FTP and send different
commands.
You can then get the progress using GetChunk.

Good Luck,

                    Danny Liberty

Quote:

> Hi

>     I would like to download file from ftp site using the DoFileDownload
> functions.
>     My problem is that I want to assign the target directory for the
> downloaded file and not to let the user selecting
>     the target dir.
>     I have to use the progress bar in order to tell how long the download
> will be.

>     Any suggestions how to do it (it can be using different way).

>     Thanks

>     Gil

Wed, 15 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Assign target to DoFileDownload

2. Assign target to DoFileDownload

3. Assign target to DoFileDownload

4. MakeTable QueryDefs -- Specifying the Target Table?

5. Q: How to get foreign key target from Index in VB/Access97

6. Read the target of a shortcut?

7. Save Target As

8. Outlook Drag & Drop Target

9. Attaching Target file instead of shortcut

10. Reading a target from a shortcut?

11. Target printer ?!

12. Target Language = J#