WebClass/ADO in VB6 Problem
Author Message
 WebClass/ADO in VB6 Problem

I just finished writing a data-access system in VB6 and I used ADO 2.0
and the new WebClass 1.0 Libraries.  Everything works perfect, that is,
until I compile and run it outside of the IDE.  Then, all I get in the
browser is the message:

CompaqInventory error '800a9c68'
Application-defined or object-defined error
/compaq/inventory.asp, line 14

Does anybody have an idea what I've done wrong?  Why would everything
work fine from the IDE but not work when I compile it?  Thanks in
advance for any help or answers you can offer.

- craig

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WebClass/ADO in VB6 Problem

Quote:

>I just finished writing a data-access system in VB6 and I used ADO 2.0
>and the new WebClass 1.0 Libraries.  Everything works perfect, that is,
>until I compile and run it outside of the IDE.  Then, all I get in the
>browser is the message:

>CompaqInventory error '800a9c68'
>Application-defined or object-defined error
>/compaq/inventory.asp, line 14

What is line 14 in the ASP.  How do you even run an ASP in the IDE?
Quote:

>Does anybody have an idea what I've done wrong?  Why would everything
>work fine from the IDE but not work when I compile it?  Thanks in
>advance for any help or answers you can offer.

>- craig

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! WebClass/ADO in VB6 Problem

2. Problem with ADO database access from VB6 - WebClass/IIS 5.0

3. VB6 WebClass Problem

4. Permission problem with WebClass DLL and ADO database

5. Webclass - ADO and SQL Problem - Help NEEDED!

6. VB6: Problem sharing ADO connection between COM Objects (complex problem)

7. VB6: Problem sharing ADO connection between COM Objects (complex problem)

8. VB6 Webclass

9. VB6 - Win2000 - Webclass

10. VB6 webclass and Site Server Commerce Edition

11. VB6 WebClass Development

12. VB6 WebClass