can my VB app pass data to the web browser control?...how to
Author Message
 can my VB app pass data to the web browser control?...how to

Hello, all.  I've written my VB app as an ActiveX control.  My app uses the
Web Browser control to access HTML pages.  What I now want to do is pass
some data from my VB app to the HTML page I navigate to.  How can I
accomplish this?

TIA

Ross

Mon, 09 Feb 2004 22:25:33 GMT

1. Passing Data from VB App Text Box to a Web Page Text Box

2. Web Browser control for viewing HTML text within a vb app

3. Returning data from a webpage to the web browser control in VB

4. passing parameter from web browser control to asp page

5. passing parameter from web browser control to asp page

6. Host VB.NET Windows app in web browser?

7. 'Canned' data in VB program

8. converting vb database project to web browser app

9. Embedding a Web Browser in a VB app under NT 3.51

10. capture PDF form data using web browser control

11. capture PDF form data using web browser control

12. Inserting data directly into a web browser control