VB5 ActiveX Document and Proxy Server 2.0
Author Message
 VB5 ActiveX Document and Proxy Server 2.0

Hi.

We developed a VB5 ActiveX Document App. All worked fine while development.
But when we tried to publish it on our Web site, the NT where the Microsoft
Proxy Server 2.0 is installed began to use 100% processor, when we tried to
access the app. We had to restart the machine in order to fix it.

Can someone explain me what is wrong and what should I do in order to avoid
it ?

Thank you.

PD: Before using VB5, we tried to develop the app using ALX from InterDev,
but it worked worse.

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do you create an ActiveX Document Server in VB5

2. Problem with Proxy Server 2.0

3. Display a VBD file from an ActiveX Document Server DLL in a HTML Document

4. Intranet application with ActiveX Document and Activex Server Component

5. Intranet application with ActiveX Document and Activex Server Component

6. Browser Control VB5/Proxy Server

7. Browser Control VB5/Proxy Server

8. VB5, FTP and Firewalls/Proxy Servers.......HELP

9. Browser Control VB5/Proxy Server

10. VB5, FTP and Firewalls/Proxy Servers......HELP

11. How to build a proxy server in vb5

12. How to connect a proxy server in vb5