Grab URL and send as HTML mail
Author Message
 Grab URL and send as HTML mail

Hey all,

One of our websites generates some reports that contain graphical elements.

I need to mail these in reports in html mail format to a number of users
that
do not have http access to the net.

I have no idea where to start - if anyone could point me in the direction of
some examples or applications that do this that would be great.

Thanks

Simon.

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:37:24 GMT
 Grab URL and send as HTML mail
For the URL grabbing part:
http://www.vbip.com

Max Bolingbroke

Quote:
> Hey all,

> One of our websites generates some reports that contain graphical
elements.

> I need to mail these in reports in html mail format to a number of users
> that
> do not have http access to the net.

> I have no idea where to start - if anyone could point me in the direction
of
> some examples or applications that do this that would be great.

> Thanks

> Simon.

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:15:29 GMT

1. Help sending HTML mail in mail merge

2. sending HTML-Mail with images and not using ActiveDocument.send

3. Send mail via URL

4. Send Mail Without Leaving Message in Sent Mail

5. Extract URL Links from Page, Navigate to these URL's and Extract E-Mail

6. send html mail

7. Sending Mail with Html Body

8. Sending Out Multiple HTML Mails By VBA in Outlook XP

9. Problem with attachments sending mails in HTML format

10. Send Mail using HTML

11. Send mail using HTML

12. Error sending ASPX pages in HTML mail