WebBrowser Find Text on this Page possible ?
Author Message
 WebBrowser Find Text on this Page possible ?

Does anyone know if it is possible to replicate the 'Find text on this Page'
facility common with browsers such as IE, using the Web Browser control in
VB please ?

--
David Bytheway

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WebBrowser Find Text on this Page possible ?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 WebBrowser Find Text on this Page possible ?
I have the source for a small demo app which includes this functionality.
The details are:-

    WbrContext.zip (2,171 bytes; Win98; Vb6 Pro SP3; Ie5)

If you would like me to send it to you, please e-mail me direct. No strings
attached.

Barry Evans
Canberra, Australia
---

Does anyone know if it is possible to replicate the 'Find text on this Page'
facility common with browsers such as IE, using the Web Browser control in
VB please ?

--
David Bytheway

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WebBrowser Find Text on this Page possible ?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 WebBrowser Find Text on this Page possible ?
Here is what I have done to implement a basic find/find next dialog
(findFirst is just a boolean to determine if this is the first time the user has
clcicked on the find button. If this example isn't

If findFirst Then
        Set oRange =
M_frmViewMessage.brwWebBrowser.Document.Body.createTextRange
        sSearch = findText.text
        If oRange.findText(sSearch) Then
           oRange.Select
           findButton.Caption = "Find Next"
           findFirst = False
        Else
           MsgBox ("Search string " & findText.text & " not found.")
        End If
    Else
        Call oRange.Move("word")
        sSearch = findText.text
        If oRange.findText(sSearch) Then
            oRange.Select
        Else
            MsgBox ("Finished searching mail message for string " &
findText.text)
        End If
    End If

Jamie

Quote:

> Does anyone know if it is possible to replicate the 'Find text on this Page'
> facility common with browsers such as IE, using the Web Browser control in
> VB please ?

> --
> David Bytheway

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WebBrowser Find Text on this Page possible ?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 WebBrowser Find Text on this Page possible ?
I would need it though

--

Daniel Caron
Consultation Informatique Daniel Caron

Quote:
> I have the source for a small demo app which includes this functionality.
> The details are:-

>     WbrContext.zip (2,171 bytes; Win98; Vb6 Pro SP3; Ie5)

> If you would like me to send it to you, please e-mail me direct. No
strings
> attached.

> Barry Evans
> Canberra, Australia
> ---

> Does anyone know if it is possible to replicate the 'Find text on this
Page'
> facility common with browsers such as IE, using the Web Browser control in
> VB please ?

> --
> David Bytheway

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WebBrowser Control - Finding out page size

2. WebBrowser Control - Finding out page size

3. How to find text in webBrowser control?

4. WebBrowser and FIND text

5. Find Text in Webbrowser control

6. VB5.0 Find Text in WebBrowser Control HELP!

7. Find various text and copy the found text into different document

8. script to open page and find certain text

9. Text box text on new page text box

10. How can I find the referrent url of the page that calls this page

11. Possible to convert text to formatted text ?

12. Webbrowser control and secure sites - possible?