How to upload a file by Internet Transfer Control in HTTP protocol
Author Message
 How to upload a file by Internet Transfer Control in HTTP protocol
I want to write a program to upload a file to a HTTP
server. At first, I thought I can do this by Internet
Transfer Control easily. Yes, all I should do is to
construct a http "POST" request and transfer data
(parameter) in "multipart/form-data" manner, so I set the
content type to "multipart/form-data" and call the execute
method to send a "POST" request to the server. But it
can't work. I recevie nothing in server side. What's wrong?

Thanks.

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:42:05 GMT
 How to upload a file by Internet Transfer Control in HTTP protocol
I have known how to do.
Thanks.

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 17:06:29 GMT
 How to upload a file by Internet Transfer Control in HTTP protocol
Hi,
Can you let me know how you have done the uploading using inet control.

Thanks in advance
-anj

Quote:

> I have known how to do.
> Thanks.

http://web2news.com/?microsoft.public.vb.controls.internet

Mon, 14 Nov 2005 02:35:59 GMT

1. File upload using Internet Transfer Control and HTTP PUT

2. Internet Transfer Control - Upload File With http

3. Uploading File with HTTP POST useing the VB5.0(sp3) internet transfer Control

4. File upload using Internet Transfer Control and HTTP PUT

5. HTTP file upload using Internet transfer control

6. Uploading Multiple Files: Internet Transfer Protocol

7. Internet Transfer Control, "GET", and the HTTP Protocol

8. Internet Transfer Control and HTTP Uploads

9. Uploading files with HTTP protocol

10. Datei Upload per HTTP / File upload via HTTP

11. problem uploading file with internet transfer control

12. problem uploading a file using internet transfer control