Hosting Word or Excel documents in the WebBrowser Control
Author Message
 Hosting Word or Excel documents in the WebBrowser Control

I am writing an application that uses the IE 3.02 WebBrowser control.  I am
looking to load a Word or Excel document into the control and automatically
get their menus to show up in my application the same way that IE does when
a document is loaded.  Does anyone know how to do this???

Thanks in advance

Damian

Mon, 04 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

2. Using Webbrowser Control to open and edit Word Documents

3. Viewing Word Documents with WebBrowser Control

4. Displaying word documents -- WebBrowser control?

5. Viewing Word documents with WebBrowser Control

6. Controlling Word/Excel document inside IE

7. Word documents in the WebBrowser

8. WORD CONTROLS VS Word Document (HOW!!)

9. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document

10. Hosting MSHTML without UI (WebBrowser)

11. Excel export & create Word document

12. Generating a word document from Excel