BUG: webbrowser control, ASP Session object and window.open()
Author Message
 BUG: webbrowser control, ASP Session object and window.open()

Ingredients:
- a small VB application browsing a WWW site using the IE 4 webbrowser
control
- a WWW site using Javascript (or VBScript) window.open hosted on a ASPed
IIS 3.0
- an ASP application based on several Session variabled

Opening new windows using window.open from the HTML in the webbrowser in the
VB application, causes IIS not to realize that we are not creating a new
session!

In other words, the new window cannot access to the Session variabled
defined in webbrowser in the VB app, and all I get are empty variants.

--
Gianfranco Cecconi
Inaz Paghe Srl

Tue, 02 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. WebBrowser Control does not transfer session to new open window

2. Browser and Internet Transfer Control cannnot share the same Session Object of ASP

3. Need to Access ASP Session Objects from External COM Object

4. block webbrowser control from opening another window?

5. WebBrowser Control: Ctrl-N opens new browser window.

6. window object in a webbrowser control

7. WebBrowser control window object access?

8. Webbrowser-Control: How to avoid new Window with shell objects displayed

9. open an ftp session from within ASP page?

10. Logoff Windows 95 Session API Bug!!!

11. HELP: using session object on ASP

12. ASP Session & Date object conversion problem