IObjectSafety
Author Message
 IObjectSafety

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:31:02 -0600, "Wes Williams"

Quote:

>I saw an article on creating a type library for the IObjectSafety interface
>so that a VB control could implement that interface and support
>GetInterfaceSafetyOptions and SetInterfaceSafetyOptions but I can not
>remember where I saw the article.  Does anyone know where the article is or
>how to do this.

That was in VBPJ a month or so ago.

Zane

Mon, 08 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 IObjectSafety

I've never seen this article, but Microsoft has released a typelib for
IObjectSafety, and they have an example for it on the VB5 Owner's Area.
--
Ben Baird, MVP
Microsoft SiteBuilder Network Level 2

Quote:

>I saw an article on creating a type library for the IObjectSafety interface
>so that a VB control could implement that interface and support
>GetInterfaceSafetyOptions and SetInterfaceSafetyOptions but I can not
>remember where I saw the article.  Does anyone know where the article is or
>how to do this.

Mon, 08 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Implementing IObjectSafety

2. ActiveX IObjectSafety in Visual Basic 6.0 (SP2)

3. Problem with Q182598 (IObjectSafety in VB)

4. Implement IObjectSafety in VB

5. Problem implementing IObjectSafety

6. Implementation IObjectSafety

7. IObjectSafety

8. Implement IObjectSafety for Safe Initialization and Scripting for ActiveX Controls

9. Implement IObjectSafety in VB

10. Problem implementing IObjectSafety

11. Implementation IObjectSafety

12. IOBJECTSAFETY - MS Support example don't work !