vb6 wininet ftpgetfile cache
Author Message
 vb6 wininet ftpgetfile cache

I am trying to recieve a file over and over again from a ftp server
I have to use wininet.dll because I have to use ascii transfer.
The only problem I am having is with caching.
I used  INTERNET_FLAG_RELOAD so it comes from the server again,
but that makes a new connection to the server.  I am trying to cut down
on resources. There is a flag INTERNET_FLAG_DONT_CACHE in msdn,
but nowhere do I find what value to give it.

ie
Public Const INTERNET_FLAG_RELOAD = &H80000000
Public Const INTERNET_FLAG_DONT_CACHE = ??????????????????

If you know where to find this info, let me know.   thx

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FtpGetFile - cache problem info

2. WinInet and FtpGetFile() FtpPutFile() (Large Numbers of Files)

3. WinInet and FtpGetFile() FtpPutFile() (Large Numbers of Files)

4. WININET.DLL - Enumerate Cache

5. WININET.DLL - Enumerate Cache

6. Another WinInet API question -- disabling cache

7. Wininet API and the Cache

8. WinInet Caching Functions

9. How to access the internet cache via wininet.dll

10. FTP with WININET will cache files

11. access the Cache of the internet browser via wininet.dll

12. System.Web.Caching.Cache.Get method