Inet urgent help needed
Author Message
 Inet urgent help needed

The control is most likely running and blocking events.  You may be better
off using the API instead.

Quote:
> I am actually using Inet for the first time.
> It is great but I have a little problem.
> Here's a piece of my code

> Public GetData As String

> Public Sub Inet1_StateChanged(ByVal State As Integer)
>     'Public exitflag As Boolean
>    'Dim GetData As String
>     Dim ResultCodePos As Integer, resultcode As String
>     Select Case State
>         Case icResponseCompleted
>             GetData = Inet1.GetChunk(2048, icString)
> .
> .
> End sub
> .
> Public Sub login_Click()
> msgbox getdata
> ..

> The value of the getdata cann't be available for any other
> procedures within the same form although the getdata
> variable is declared as public , the  inet_state_chage sub
> is declared as public and the other sub where I am trying
> to get the value of the getdata is also public.
> That means the msgbox function in the above code returns
> an empty msgbox.

> How can I overcome this problem.

> Thanx a lot for your support

Sun, 15 May 2005 15:53:52 GMT

1. Inet urgent help needed

2. URGENT - Help, How do start the default INETNET CONNECTION using either Inet or Wininet API call

3. Inet control help needed - PLEASE HELP

4. Urgent help needed please help

5. URGENT help needed, please help

6. Urgent Help Needed - Common dialog error 28670 in win 95 - Help!,

7. Urgent help needed please help

8. Urgent help needed please help

9. Newbies need help......Urgent please help!!

10. Please Help Urgent help needed!!!!

11. Problem With Inet ?? need help with it please

12. Inet component Help needed!