source code for FTP ASCII file transfer
Author Message
 source code for FTP ASCII file transfer

Can anyone send me some source code to ftp a file using ASCII transfer.
I can't use the Inet control (binary only!), and I'm a little unsure how
to use the API calls.

I have tried the vbftpjr.vbp file from the microsoft KB, but I can't get
the thing to work. It gives me error messages of the sort "Too many
parameters" when I try to get a file.

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 source code for FTP ASCII file transfer
Hello Martin,

Have you read the Books Online for "Using Microsoft Transfer Control" , this
has a very simple example of transferring txt file (disclaimer.txt from
Microsoft).

hope this helps,
All the Best.

I Love Newsgroup family :-)

Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. source code for FTP ASCII transfer.

2. source code to FTP an ASCII file

3. get unreable text file when using Internet Transfer Control to ftp(get) ascii fi

4. Internet Transfer Control - FTP ASCII Files

5. Ftp of ASCII files using Internet transfer Control

6. ASCII ftp transfer

7. How do I transfer using ASCII in FTP

8. FTP ASCII transfer

9. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII FTP

10. Forcing Inet to use ftp ASCII transfer

11. FTP ASCII Transfers

12. Ascii FTP Transfer