Invalid Callee Error using Internet Control - What does this mean ?
Author Message
 Invalid Callee Error using Internet Control - What does this mean ?

When I use the openurl method, with examples that others say work fine I
always get "Invalid Callee OLE Error"

Please help

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. invalid callee

2. Automation error Call was rejected by callee

3. OLE error: Call was rejected by callee

4. Type mismatch error using internet transfer control

5. Using Data Controls vs Other Means

6. Disconnecting for Internet After Using Internet Transfer Control

7. Run-Time Error 2247: Invalid use of dot operator or invalid parentheses

8. Invalid File Format error in DB which uses DAO with Access file

9. Invalid File Format error in DB which uses DAO with Access file

10. Help! - Invalid Arg Error - using Filter w/ Recordset

11. Not sure what this error means. (Error 3426)

12. Invalid HSS when using data control