Sending Variants using Winsock OCX in VB 5???
Author Message
 Sending Variants using Winsock OCX in VB 5???

Is it possible to "serialize" Variants across TCP/IP using WinSock in VB
5.0?

I have a database app where the client sends the SQL query to a server using
TCP/IP which does a rst.GetRows() on its side after executing the query and
sends back the Variant array. I was hoping I would not have to construct a
"message" manually by looping through all the fields in the recordset.

Thanks a lot

Rajesh

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to send an image using the Winsock.ocx

2. how to send binary data using winsock.ocx

3. how to send an image using the winsock.ocx

4. OCX : looking for an OCX to send mail from VB progs

5. Sending Email using Winsock

6. Sending files using winsock control?

7. Sending HEX over UDP/TCP using Winsock.

8. Sending Files/Pictures using Winsock

9. HELP: Sending picture using winsock

10. Sending images using WINSOCK

11. Cannot send/receive binary data using Winsock Control...

12. sending nulls using winsock