Help on Upload a file using Internet Transfer control
Author Message
 Help on Upload a file using Internet Transfer control

I need to upload a file to a network server using Internet Transfer Control
but
don't have much luck.

      Inet1.Protocol = icFTP
      Inet1.URL = "URL address"
      Inet1.RemotePort = 21
      Inet1.UserName = "myid"
      Inet1.Password = "pw"
      Inet1.Execute , "SEND c:\greeting.txt /gretting.txt"

      Am I missing something because this code doesn't work.

Can anybody send me some working code ?

Thanks for the help

      Jim

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help on Upload a file using Internet Transfer control
Try this way:
Inet1.Execute , "SEND c:\greeting.txt gretting.txt"
Do
DoEvents
Loop While Inet1.StillExecuting

- Jani

Quote:

>I need to upload a file to a network server using Internet Transfer Control
>but
>don't have much luck.

>      Inet1.Protocol = icFTP
>      Inet1.URL = "URL address"
>      Inet1.RemotePort = 21
>      Inet1.UserName = "myid"
>      Inet1.Password = "pw"
>      Inet1.Execute , "SEND c:\greeting.txt /gretting.txt"

>      Am I missing something because this code doesn't work.

>Can anybody send me some working code ?

>Thanks for the help

>      Jim

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem uploading a file using internet transfer control

2. File upload using Internet Transfer Control and HTTP PUT

3. File upload using Internet Transfer Control and HTTP PUT

4. HTTP file upload using Internet transfer control

5. Using Internet Transfer Control to Upload

6. problem uploading file with internet transfer control

7. How to upload a file by Internet Transfer Control in HTTP protocol

8. Internet Transfer Control - Upload File With http

9. Uploading File with HTTP POST useing the VB5.0(sp3) internet transfer Control

10. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

11. Uploading Multiple Files: Internet Transfer Protocol

12. Internet Transfer Control - FTP upload problem