HELP!!! Decoding Problem
Author Message
 HELP!!! Decoding Problem

I am developing an email client program that is able to send email with html
or rich text content.  Before sending the email, the html or rich tex
content will be encoded with one of the encoding method, like base64, quoted
printable.   The encoding process is correct.

The only problem is that when I receive this email which is sent by my
application, the outlook express only displays the code instead of the
decoded content.  It doesn't decode the content automatically.  What is the
problem?

Thanks.

Chris

Sun, 04 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP!!! Decoding Problem

2. HELP!!! Decoding Problem

3. HELP!!! Decoding Problem

4. HELP!!! Decoding Problem

5. I can't decode MIME Format Message, Is there Automatic Decode Dll,or OCX

6. Decoding Request Help

7. About MP3 DECODING and CDRs (HELP!)

8. Could anyone help decode this Sunset/rise calc

9. Decoding sound with VB - Help please

10. HELP ME WITH THIS C DBASE4 decoding PROGRAM!!!!

11. Help to uuencode/decode from VB

12. Decoding Strings?? HELP Please