document objects through web browser
Author Message
 document objects through web browser

Is there a way to programmatically set the view-style of a
document being viewed through a web browser.... ie.
Outline , normal, page-view etc .   I can bring the file
up but under some viewing modes teh headers are not shown
and , strangely enough, neither are the controls for the
user to change the viewing mode on some machines, others
show this just fine.  As a  work-around i'm attempting to
force the document back to the optimal view.
I have managed to expose the properties of the open
document object and word application object but i can't
find any property or method connected to this feature.

Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:33:32 GMT

1. Web browser control, .Document object browser/viewer?

2. Size of web page in web browser object

3. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

4. How to make my web browser as a default web browser

5. Examining a web browser document

6. Force Web Browser to load Word document in foreground

7. How can I open a web browser with an open document

8. Printig an Excel document from a web browser

9. Web browser control's Download Complete event is fired with incomplete document

11. Creating a web browser from VB5 using ActiveX document .exe - With Access Database

12. Browser document objects reference