Save a picture from Explorer
Author Message
 Save a picture from Explorer

How can I save a picture within Explorer??
I allready know I can get it out of the Temporary Internet files.
But is there a way to do this in code?

Fri, 09 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Upload picture to picture box and *save*?????

2. Saving picture from a picture box using screen capturing

3. Print to Picture and then saving the new picture

4. Saving/copying a own-drawn picture in a picture-box

5. Saving pictures from picture box in other formats (VB3)

6. How to save picture drawn on picture box ?

7. save picture from a picture box

8. Save a Picture without the save dialog ??

9. Resize Bitmap Picture Like Explorer Does In Web View

10. ...open a picture with the Explorer to show it in my Application

11. Open a picture with Explorer and show it in my Application

12. Saving in internet explorer