Zip compresison component survey
Author Message
 Zip compresison component survey

Hello,

We are a software component manufacturer interested in your professional
opinion on Zip data compression components. We would like to make sure
your needs are met and that we can be easily accessible to you. For this
purpose, a survey has been prepared and is available at on the web at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ . Please bookmark it if you don't have
time to fill it out right away.

Survey participants are eligible to win a Palm Pilot IIIxe, which will
be drawn randomly from among all valid entries submitted before
December 8, 2000. The winner's name and company name will be published
on www.componentsurvey.com shortly thereafter.

Please understand that for the purpose of this study we prefer to stay
anonymous in order not to influence your answers.

Tue, 20 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Survey on Zip Compression Components

2. ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)

3. Zip component survey

4. Survey on Zip data compression components

5. ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)

6. Zip data compression component survey

7. ZIP SURVEY [only 3 days left to win]

8. ZIP SURVEY [just 3 days left to win]

9. ZIP SURVEY ...just 3 days left to win

10. ZIP SURVEY (just 3 days left to win!)

11. ZIP SURVEY [only 3 days left to win]

12. VBA - Zip Component - is there one??