How to do .ExecWB() method in vb?
Author Message
 How to do .ExecWB() method in vb?

I am trying to save a loaded web page to the user's hard disk. With the
.ExecWB() command, what is the exact syntax to save the html file? I tried
the following:

.ExecWb OLECMDID_SAVE, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, "c:\temp\file.html"

But it does not seem to do anything. Please help, thanks.

James

Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to do .ExecWB() method in vb?
This DOES work....

WebBrowser1.ExecWB OLECMDID_SAVEAS, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, "TMP.txt",
pvaout

pvaout is just a variable.....

Jon

Quote:
>I am trying to save a loaded web page to the user's hard disk. With the
>.ExecWB() command, what is the exact syntax to save the html file? I tried
>the following:

>.ExecWb OLECMDID_SAVE, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, "c:\temp\file.html"

>But it does not seem to do anything. Please help, thanks.

>James

Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to do .ExecWB() method in vb?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 How to do .ExecWB() method in vb?
If you have been able to get this to work without a "Save As" dialog
appearing, I would be very grateful if you could send me (or post) a code
snippet.

Barry Evans
Canberra, Australia
----------------------------

This DOES work....

WebBrowser1.ExecWB OLECMDID_SAVEAS, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, "TMP.txt",
pvaout

pvaout is just a variable.....

Jon

Quote:
>I am trying to save a loaded web page to the user's hard disk. With the
>.ExecWB() command, what is the exact syntax to save the html file? I tried
>the following:

>.ExecWb OLECMDID_SAVE, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, "c:\temp\file.html"

>But it does not seem to do anything. Please help, thanks.

>James

Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to do .ExecWB() method in vb?
Jon,

The code actually pops up the "save as" dialog box. How can I prevent it
from showing the dialog up? I thought the option
OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER should do the trick, but it is not.

Quote:

>If you have been able to get this to work without a "Save As" dialog
>appearing, I would be very grateful if you could send me (or post) a code
>snippet.

>Barry Evans
>Canberra, Australia
>----------------------------

>This DOES work....

>WebBrowser1.ExecWB OLECMDID_SAVEAS, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER,
"TMP.txt",
>pvaout

>pvaout is just a variable.....

>Jon

>>I am trying to save a loaded web page to the user's hard disk. With the
>>.ExecWB() command, what is the exact syntax to save the html file? I tried
>>the following:

>>.ExecWb OLECMDID_SAVE, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, "c:\temp\file.html"

>>But it does not seem to do anything. Please help, thanks.

>>James

Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to do .ExecWB() method in vb?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 How to do .ExecWB() method in vb?
Sorry....  Well, I have had it save a file before but the code I posted is
what I used instead.  I made a little app that checked for that saveas
message box and pressed <ENTER> anytime it appeared.  If that is not a valid
option for you, the best I can say is Try just using the SAVE option and a
few different combinations of the variables.  I have seen it work, but my
program is OK to have the dialog appear and then automatically disappear
However, if you do (or if I do) find the correct solution, please post it.

Jon

Quote:
>This DOES work....

>WebBrowser1.ExecWB OLECMDID_SAVEAS, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER,
"TMP.txt",
>pvaout

>pvaout is just a variable.....

>Jon

>>I am trying to save a loaded web page to the user's hard disk. With the
>>.ExecWB() command, what is the exact syntax to save the html file? I tried
>>the following:

>>.ExecWb OLECMDID_SAVE, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, "c:\temp\file.html"

>>But it does not seem to do anything. Please help, thanks.

>>James

Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ExecWB method for clipboard copy with webbrowser

2. Help w/ ExecWB method of WebBrowser control

3. ExecWB method of WebBrowser control

4. Unable to use the ExecWB method for PrintPreview

5. What is AddNew method doing

6. alias for a method of OLE object which is also a VB method

7. visual C++ method that's equivalent to usercontrol.asyncread method in vb

9. Using ExecWB for Page Orientation

10. Print HTML page by ExecWB

11. Error Invoking ExecWB to print an HTML file within a COM+ component

12. EXECWB - to prompt or not to prompt