need help hosting web browser control
Author Message
 need help hosting web browser control

I'm hosting the web browser control on a VB form and I can't set the
background color.

I've tried the HTML attribute "BGCOLOR" in the BODY tag.  I've also tried an
in-line STYLE="background-color: blue".  Neither one has worked.

Any ideas?

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 need help hosting web browser control

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 need help hosting web browser control
If you are looking for something to put in your WebBrowser at startup, you
might like to try something like:-

Private Const START_HTML _
    = "<HTML>" _
    & "<BODY BGCOLOR=lightskyblue SCROLL=NO>" _
    & "Anything to say?" _
    & "</BODY>" _
    & "</HTML>"

and in your Form_Load (wbr = WebBrowser Control):-

    wbr.Navigate "about:" & START_HTML

You will note that this gets rid of that annoying vertical scrollbar which
normally appears even though the WebBrowser is empty; an FAQ in the
NewsGroups.

I hope I have not misunderstood your question.

Barry Evans
Canberra, Australia
----------------------------

I'm hosting the web browser control on a VB form and I can't set the
background color.

I've tried the HTML attribute "BGCOLOR" in the BODY tag.  I've also tried an
in-line STYLE="background-color: blue".  Neither one has worked.

Any ideas?

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Controlling Microsoft Web Browser from host application

2. Web browser Control hosted in IE ?

3. web browser experts needed for helping with the creation of the best internet browser(freeware)

4. Need help with Web Browser Control

5. Host VB.NET Windows app in web browser?

6. Web Browser Control Help - Professional Help Plzzz

7. Need web browser control documentation!

8. Need to call Print Preview GUI in IE from Web Browser control

9. Web Browser Object - NEED HELP!!!

10. Web Browser Help needed

11. Urgent - I Need Web Browser Help

12. Need Help launching WEB browser from my VB 4.0 Application