My Second VB Activex Document Won't Show
Author Message
 My Second VB Activex Document Won't Show

Hi all,
has anyone successfully use activex document from VB5?

I've created a small project with 2 activex document form. First form is
for user to enter their criteria for searching record and second form is
use for displaying the search result.

When I use the project from VB5 and open the document with IE3.0, both
document can be display.
If I compile the project to exe and use the setup wizard to generate cab
file and htm file, the first document can be displayed but not the second
one. It give me the following message:

Unknown file type : secondform.vbd
Open it with a program or save to disk option is also display.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks for any reply.

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. REPOST: My Second VB Activex Document Won't Show

2. ActiveX Document won't show up on Client

3. IE 5 workstation won't show ActiveX

4. ActiveX DLL events won't fire when DLL shows Modal Form

5. HELP: ActiveX Control won't show up in Browser

6. Custom ActiveX control won't show in IE browser under Windows 95 on other computers

7. Why won't my ActiveX Document Work?

8. ******** activex document won't work on client machine ***********

9. Help Please-hyperlink in VB from Access won't show correctly

10. VB 4.0 FileListBox won't show long file names on Novell server

11. VB 4.0 won't show long file names on Novell network

12. Chinese characters won't show on VB menu