Downloading attachment from MAPI mail message
Author Message
 Downloading attachment from MAPI mail message

The attachment is in the C:\windows\temp folder when I read the message but
I can't use the filecopy command to copy the file where I want it to be
because it's being accessed by the message. Any suggestions would be great.

--
Todd Newman
Kasper Machine Co.

Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MAPI Message control loses attachments details for Internet E-mail

2. MAPI controls - mail message attachments

3. Saving Mail Attachments with MAPI

4. How to save MS-Mail Attachment (mapi)

5. Sending e-mail without attachment using MAPI controls

6. Extract attachment from mail with MAPI

7. Extract attachment from mail with MAPI

8. View Attachment with MAPI message in Win98 ????

9. Mapi Messages control + Outlook Express = no attachments!

10. Resolving message attachments through MAPI

11. MAPI message and Attachment

12. Adding multiple attachments to a mapi message