VBD Document 1 page loaded but second page not
Author Message
 VBD Document 1 page loaded but second page not

I have developed some active x document. Tested on 6 PCs , 3 working 3 not.
All 6 PCs , the main page is loaded but 3 PCs when I click the command
button which
suppose to bring my to another page and some problem happens.
The problem is .. it shows opening temporary folder and ask what is the file
associates u know like
the usual stuff how you want to open this file.
But , the strange things is 3 PCs working perfectly !!
When I change the htm file to Location.Replace "myfile.vbd" the command
button reply error 61
nagivation error when clicked

any idea ?
thanks

--
 - Alex  -

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VBD Document 1 page loaded but second page not
One thing is certain, you may have a syntax error. The line should be:

Location.Replace("myfile.vbd")

Tom

Quote:

>I have developed some active x document. Tested on 6 PCs , 3 working 3 not.
>All 6 PCs , the main page is loaded but 3 PCs when I click the command
>button which
>suppose to bring my to another page and some problem happens.
>The problem is .. it shows opening temporary folder and ask what is the
file
>associates u know like
>the usual stuff how you want to open this file.
>But , the strange things is 3 PCs working perfectly !!
>When I change the htm file to Location.Replace "myfile.vbd" the command
>button reply error 61
>nagivation error when clicked

>any idea ?
>thanks

>--
> - Alex  -

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to set the ActiveX EXE Document (vbd) property in HTML (ASP) page

2. VBD document is not loaded automatically from IE

3. VBD document is not loaded automatically from IE

4. VBD document is not loaded automatically from IE

5. adding a second page to a document

6. Adding a fixed page as second page

7. Subreport header not printing on second page

8. how to split a word document page by page

9. Active X Document won't load up in HTM Page (WEIRD STUFF)

10. Break page in a RTF document (RichTextBox New Page)

11. Break page in a RTF document (RichTextBox New Page)

12. Document does not retain page numbers