Webbrowser Internet Control without IE?
Author Message
 Webbrowser Internet Control without IE?

I need a browser independent web (html) control, simply to view html files
in my app.
The webcontrol that comes with VB requires IE to be installed.
Or, who would know what IE files exactly to install with the VB webcontrol
without installing a complete IE version .

Thank you

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Webbrowser Internet Control without IE?
To use the web control you get with IE you *must* have IE installed.  There
is no other way.

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Webbrowser Control without IE

2. Webbrowser Control without IE

3. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

4. IE IFrame/WebBrowser control cross-frame security breech

5. Webbrowser control problem with IE

6. Bug in the WebBrowser control with IE 5.5 (Urgent please O:-)

7. IE Favorites & WebBrowser Control

8. IE 3.0 WebBrowser control usage problems

9. Printing frames with IE 4.0 using WebBrowser Control

10. Webbrowser-control: no new IE-window

11. How Do I Stop History In IE WebBrowser Control

12. IE WebBrowser Control