How to find which DUN is currently in use?
Author Message
 How to find which DUN is currently in use?

Hi,

I have a list of all the DUN names found on a system, but how do I
find out which one of these DUN are currently in use and connected?

All the example code I have found so far only shows you if a DUN
connection is made or isn't.

Thanks,
Ed

Fri, 09 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to find which DUN is currently in use?
Hi Bll I want to your site and found the code as well
do you have any examples that work with multilinking
modems... Giving the user the ability to hang up on one of the two
modems in use..... When you enumerate the active conections
it does not show both. and it only gives one handle, if you hank up it
hangs up on both.. ps using w98 and w2k

John

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 01:47:22 +1100, "Bill McCarthy"

Quote:

>Hi Ed,

>you can use RasEnumConnections to get an array containing all the current
>connections.  See my web site for details : www.TotalEnviro.com/PlatformVB

>> Hi,

>> I have a list of all the DUN names found on a system, but how do I
>> find out which one of these DUN are currently in use and connected?

>> All the example code I have found so far only shows you if a DUN
>> connection is made or isn't.

>> Thanks,
>> Ed

Fri, 09 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to find which DUN is currently in use?

Hi Ed,

you can use RasEnumConnections to get an array containing all the current
connections.  See my web site for details : www.TotalEnviro.com/PlatformVB

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have a list of all the DUN names found on a system, but how do I
> find out which one of these DUN are currently in use and connected?

> All the example code I have found so far only shows you if a DUN
> connection is made or isn't.

> Thanks,
> Ed

Fri, 09 May 2003 22:47:22 GMT
 How to find which DUN is currently in use?
Thanks Bill

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 01:47:22 +1100, "Bill McCarthy"

Quote:

>Hi Ed,

>you can use RasEnumConnections to get an array containing all the current
>connections.  See my web site for details : www.TotalEnviro.com/PlatformVB

Sat, 10 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to find a list of users currently using a VB/SQL Server application

2. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. Find the currently selected item in a mail folder

5. Find currently selected inbox item

6. Finding which application currently has system focus...

7. Finding which application currently has the focus

8. finding out what drive a program is currently running on

9. Find which toolbar button is currently under the mouse

10. Finding Toolbar Button Currently Under the Mouse

11. Finding the ID of the user currently logged-in on a Win 95 desktop

12. Finding currently logged in user