I need to send a message to the messager service... (NET SEND)
Author Message
 I need to send a message to the messager service... (NET SEND)

I'd like to be able to send a message to the messenger service of a remote
NT workstation without using the SHELL to NET SEND.

Here's what I tried without any success...

' updClient is a winsock componnent added to a form.

Private Sub cmdSend_Click()
    updClient.Protocol = sckUDPProtocol
    updClient.RemoteHost = "HOSTNAME"
    updClient.RemotePort = 139
    updClient.LocalPort = 1063
    updClient.SendData "Test data being sent at " & Time
    updClient.Close
    Print "sent at "; Time
End Sub

Help please,

Thanks.

Mike.

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need to send a message to the messager service... (NET SEND)

2. Getting a message sent to me with Net Send

3. Send a message (comparable to net send) using NetBIOS API

4. Getting a message that was sent to me with Net Send

5. Send a message (comparable to net send) using NetBIOS API

6. Getting a message that was sent to me with Net Send

7. Looking for a control that allows messages to be sent to SMS messaging service or pager

8. Looking for a control that allows messages to be sent to SMS messaging service or pager

9. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent

10. Sending Short messages Services to a GSM how ??

11. Send/Post messages to NT Terminal Services Window

12. Send message without creation of sent item...