How to Connect to Access DB
Author Message
 How to Connect to Access DB

I have no problems connecting to an Access db from with the VB IDE but
when I make the dll I get an app error 800a9c68. I placed an error
handler in code and receive a closed or invalid connection error msg.  I
am running nt4.0 and IIS.

This is a new area for me, so any help would be appreciated.

Richard W

Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can VBScript under WinScriptHost connect to Access db without Access being installed on the workstation

2. Using DAO to connect to Access DB

3. Trying to connect to Access DB over HTTP

4. Disconnect/Connect from Access db

5. Wildcard syntax for DTC parameter connected to access db

6. Newbie - MSChart connect to Access db with VB6?

7. How To: Connect to Access DB Using FTP

8. VB App to connect to Access DB

9. How to connect to Access db with ADO without going to ODBC ?

10. Connect Access Forms to SQL Server DB

11. Connect to Access DB from outlook VBA

12. WBODBC.DLL -- Connect winword to an access DB