IE 6 scaling on higher DPI screens
Author Message
 IE 6 scaling on higher DPI screens

There is an option in IE6 to scale all images and text at higher DPI
settings.

'Internet Explorer 6 and later automatically adjusts the scale on higher
resolution systems when the DPI setting is higher than 96 DPI and the
"UseHR" registry value is added to the registry. These are usually done by
the manufacturers of higher resolution systems'

See
http://www.*-*-*.com/
rview/highDPI.asp

This works great when using running the IE 6 application.  But in my VB app
the webbrowser control does not do the scaling.  As far as I can see there
is no way to adjust it.

Any ideas on how I can get it working?

Thanks,
Jon.

Tue, 24 May 2005 01:55:25 GMT

1. Increased DPI screen

2. How to get the Screen DPI ??

3. Is winsock control for some high-scaled message server

4. Scale for MSChart too high

5. Getting 6th highest pay scale

6. ActiveX DLL not being unloaded by IE - High VM

7. Routines to Print High Resolution Screen

8. Using high screen depths

9. Scaling of Screen View

10. High Resolution Splash Screens

11. Scale TextBox(es) to fit screen?