Displaying HTML in VB
Author Message
 Displaying HTML in VB

Quote:
> I am looking for a way to avoid having to redo the entire database in
> order to accomplish the same formatting by simply displaying it as HTML.
> Any know how to do this??  Help is GREATLY appreciated.

  Hi.
I think I know how to dispaly the HTML in vb. You must use Microsoft HTML
Object Library
component (mshtml.dll in your windows\sytstem folder). But this component
works only
with IE5.
 Bye.

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying html in VB

2. Efficiently Displaying HTML in VB?

3. Displaying HTML with VB 5.0

4. Displaying html in VB

5. display HTML Table like layout in VB.net

6. How to display crystal report 8.0 file in HTML format in VB 6.0

7. How do I display an HTML file a VB control

8. Directly displaying an on the fly created HTML in VB

9. Displaying and printing HTML from VB form

10. Displaying VB Code as HTML

11. I want to send an HTML email that redirects/displays the current site

12. How do I display html tags in Word?