How to spawn a browser window
Author Message
 How to spawn a browser window

I want to spawn an instance of IE from within a VB program taking over
the HTML document that is already sitting in a Webbrowser control
hosted by a VB form. In other words I want to do programmatically what
happens when I say "New > Window" in IE. Is there another way than
ShellExecute?
Klemens Schmid

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 23 May 2003 08:59:30 GMT

1. SendObject spawns web browser not outlook...

2. spawn default browser with custom settings ...

3. Spawned IE Window Access

4. pushing focus to previously spawned window

5. HowTo: Launch default browser from Windows Control running in IE browser

6. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

7. Browser window opens behind command line window on 2000 machine

8. Keeping new windows withing the Web Browser Control and Not Opening in New Window

9. How can close a Browser window using activexdocuments

10. Launch URL within browser window using TargetFrameName?

11. Launch URL within browser window using TargetFrameName?

12. capturing a browser popup window?