Winsock-Is not closing
Author Message
 Winsock-Is not closing

hi,
my name faris elias
i'm developing an application for using winsock for getting all
the messgaes for a user by POP3 protocle, using one winsocket,

the applacation works with one user.
now i tryed to use the same winsock for multiple user from
database(username,password,pop3server) for each user

which i mean i have to connect for each user using pop3 to collect his
messgaes and delete them from the his original POP3 server.
the applcation does not work with one soket for all the users, although i'm
closing
each connection for the next new connection for the new user.

can someone help me please?
thanks

Tue, 06 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. winsock control not closing connections to a server

2. Winsock : TCP port not closing

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. OS port close inaddition to Winsock port close

6. .ldb not closing when .mdb is closed

7. VBA Project does not close when workbook is closed

8. Form does not close from the UpperRight X Close button

9. After closing my application, Task is active an will not close

10. window.close closes webbrowser but not the form itself

11. To Close or Not to Close that ...

12. Form Close Button Does Not Close the Form