How can I prevent Inet Control to use cache while downloading a file using http protocol
Author Message
 How can I prevent Inet Control to use cache while downloading a file using http protocol

Hi

How can I prevent Inet Control to use cache while downloading a file using
http protocol

/regard, Nima

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 01:12:55 GMT

1. Download files via ftp and http using Inet Control in VB 6.0

2. using inet transfer control to download to ie cache

3. HTTP: Download large files using HTTP and Internetcontrol

4. Uploading a file using Inet control with HTTP

5. how do i get file size using inet control and http

6. How to send a html file to the http server using Inet control

7. Uploading a file using Inet control with HTTP

8. HTTP file upload using inet control

9. File Upload Using HTTP Post w/INET Control

10. Uploading a file using Inet control with HTTP

11. Q: Download files simultanious using Inet Transver Control

12. Can't download file using Inet control.