Amzi!Prolog + VB onto Web ?
Author Message
 Amzi!Prolog + VB onto Web ?

I have already developed a VB application with Amzi! Prolog on Win95
platform.
How would you suggest me to migrate the application onto Web ?
Since VB is web-enabled, can I simply put the application along with
Prolog Logic Server onto the web by using VB 5 or 6 ?

Any answer will be appreciated, thanks.
Lincoln

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Amzi!Prolog + VB onto Web ?
What do you mean when you say that VB is web-enabled?  You can build
web-enabled (read can run in the web browser) applications/components with
VB, but all applications/components you build with VB are not inherently
web-enabled.  What you end up doing would depend on a number of issues,
including:

    1. How many concurrent users?
    2. What client browser?
    3. Database involved?  If yes, which?

These are just a few of the questions you would have to answer in deciding
which technology or combination of web technologies to use.  Your options
include:  DHTML, WebClasses, ActiveX Documents, CGI, ASP or any combination
of the above (and there are other things out there also).

Quote:

>I have already developed a VB application with Amzi! Prolog on Win95
>platform.
>How would you suggest me to migrate the application onto Web ?
>Since VB is web-enabled, can I simply put the application along with
>Prolog Logic Server onto the web by using VB 5 or 6 ?

>Any answer will be appreciated, thanks.
>Lincoln

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Amzi!Prolog + VB onto Web ?

2. VB and SWI Prolog

3. VB and Prolog

4. Getting maths onto web pages

5. Adding prolog information using MSXML 4.0 (April release) for a DOM document

6. Linking Visual Basic to Prolog

7. PROLOG POSITION IN CA

8. ASP interfacing with prolog

9. Creating the XML-Prolog from VB6

10. Creating the XML-Prolog from VB6

11. Prolog API

12. Unable to distribute VB.net App onto Windows 2000 machines