Error Connection to the internet, please help
Author Message
 Error Connection to the internet, please help

Hi there!

On the www.vb-world.net I found a tip on how to start up a dail-up
networking connection. The code is:

Dim res
res = Shell("rundll32.exe rnaui.dll,RnaDail " _
& "connection_name",1)

When I use this code I get the following error message:
(Translate from dutch, so it might be that the message is not the same)

Rundll

There is an error in rnaui.dll
The name Rnadail not found

How can I solve this problem?
Is there another way of connection to the internet?
I tried the winsock.connect function then I get the runtime
error 10049!

Thanks,

Werner Hoogeveen

Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help - Error ADODB.Connection Error

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. Internet Connection Sharing API - PLEASE HELP!

4. PLEASE HELP: How to detect internet connection ?

5. PLEASE HELP: How to detect internet connection ?

6. Internet Connection through Ado (Internet Server Error)

7. Internet Connection through Ado (Internet Server Error)

8. connection error...please help

9. Database connection error - Please Help!

10. please help w/ overflow error on ADO connection.

11. Connection error 20599 - Please, HELP!!!

12. HELP please!! Error in connection.execute