menus in vbd does not work when run from web server

1. ASP works on Personal Web Server, but not on remote server

2. DHTML/SQL Server app works fine internally, not on web server

3. JET works on web with NT server but not on development laptop

4. VBD on client does not work?

5. .VBD User document does not run on non Development machines

6. Looking for Web Host running Crystal Web Server

7. Running Crystal Report Web Component Server and SQL Server on different machines

8. OpenFile Not work in exe but works in VB run

9. Where is work done on client or server?

10. Herlp: LIKE in SQL doe not work anymore

11. Menus: How do I allow my program to continue doing stuff while a menu is selected

12. Which Web Servers work with NT Workstation ?