Registry
Author Message
 Registry

Does anyone know of a control or how to read the registry in VB5?
I need to read the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Network\Logon\username value.

does not have this group loaded yet. Thanks - Bob Horn...

Sun, 07 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Registry

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Registry

The Visual Basic owners area. If you go to www.microsoft.com/vb you can
click on owners and follow the instructions.

Ben

--

===================================
       Benjamin H. Andersen

   PlaNET Technology Corporation
    http://www.planettechnology.com
====================================

Quote:

>> Yes, go to the Owners area and get the registry dll. It is fairly easy to
>> use, and it is free. Otherwise you could roll your own with API calls,
but
>> why bother?

>> Ben

>> >Does anyone know of a control or how to read the registry in VB5?
>> >I need to read the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Network\Logon\username value.

>> >does not have this group loaded yet. Thanks - Bob Horn...
>What is the OWNERS area?????

>Bob Horn

Mon, 08 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Registry

Quote:

> Yes, go to the Owners area and get the registry dll. It is fairly easy to
> use, and it is free. Otherwise you could roll your own with API calls, but
> why bother?

> Ben

> >Does anyone know of a control or how to read the registry in VB5?
> >I need to read the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Network\Logon\username value.

> >does not have this group loaded yet. Thanks - Bob Horn...

What is the OWNERS area?????

Bob Horn

Mon, 08 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Registry

Or try the IIS registry component from the IIS ASP Developers samples

regards Jamie Cruise

Quote:
>The visual basic owners area. If you go to www.microsoft.com/vb you can
>click on owners and follow the instructions.

>Ben

>--

>===================================
>       Benjamin H. Andersen

>   PlaNET Technology Corporation
>    http://www.planettechnology.com
>====================================

>>> Yes, go to the Owners area and get the registry dll. It is fairly easy
>>> use, and it is free. Otherwise you could roll your own with API calls,
>but
>>> why bother?

>>> Ben

>>What is the OWNERS area?????

>>Bob Horn

Tue, 09 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling Registry.LocalMachine, Registry.CurrentUser by Registry.regHive?

2. REGISTRY How can I read a registry key?

3. Registry Problems Help Please! - registry.bas (0/1)

4. Registry Problems Help Please! - registry.bas (1/1)

5. Read Registry Keys and Trees / API Call for Registry access

6. enumerate registry entries using win32api registry functions

7. enum registry subkeys using winAPI32 registry functions

8. Importing/Exporting registry information to/from a registry file

9. How to export the whole registry or a part of keys in registry?

10. Registry security: Could not read key from registry; Interface not registered

11. Registry security: Could not read key from registry; Interface not registered

12. Error Accessing the System Registry! Fix for this and other registry troubles!