Where canI find terminal emulation specifications (ANSI, VT-100, ..etc)
Author Message
 Where canI find terminal emulation specifications (ANSI, VT-100, ..etc)

Hi, all.
        I'm writing a Telnet program for MUD {*filter*}. I finished the basic Telnet
part, but I don't know how to emulate various terminal types like ANSI,
VT-100...
        Where are these terminal emulation specification?
   I've tried to search in ANSI.org, NISO.org and a dozen other sites to no
avail.
  Your help is much appreciated.

        Thai

Fri, 04 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where canI find terminal emulation specifications (ANSI, VT-100, ..etc)

:
: Hi, all.
:       I'm writing a Telnet program for MUD {*filter*}. I finished the basic Telnet
: part, but I don't know how to emulate various terminal types like ANSI,
: VT-100...
:       Where are these terminal emulation specification?
:    I've tried to search in ANSI.org, NISO.org and a dozen other sites to no
: avail.
:   Your help is much appreciated.
:
:       Thai

vt100 - sundae.triumf.ca/pub2/vt100/vt100_1.html

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where canI find terminal emulation specifications (ANSI, VT-100, ..etc)

says...

Quote:

>        Where are these terminal emulation specification?

You are asking in the wrong newsgroup, try comp.terminals for more info.

You should check out http://www.cs.utk.edu/~shuford/terminal_index.html
and look especially at sub pages:

http://www.cs.utk.edu/~shuford/terminal/emulation_how_to_news.txt
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~shuford/terminal/ansi_x3_64.txt
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~shuford/terminal/dec.html

Slash

Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VT-100 Terminal Emulation

2. HELP - VT-100 emulation

3. vt 100 emulation ..

4. terminal emulation (ansi)

5. ANSI Terminal Emulation

6. VT-100 emulator

7. VT-100 screen capture

8. VT-100 emulator ActiveX control?

9. ActiveX VT-100

10. VT-100 Emulator in code VB not just the VBterm sample, I need to control the ESC sequences (ANSI)

11. Amstrad NC 100 - Terminal Emulators

12. HELP: VT 220 emulation