Reloal HTML pages with ActiveX Control
Author Message
 Reloal HTML pages with ActiveX Control

Hi!

I have some HTML pages with ActiveX Control (made with Visual Basic 5).

I would like that every time I visit a HTML page with ActiveX the browser
(Internet Explorer) reload the page and don't use the cache.

It is possible?

Thank a lot.

Gianluca

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calendar or ActiveX Control on html page

2. Install ActiveX Control and HTML pages in other PC

3. How to get a reference to an Activex control embedded into a HTML page

4. interact between activex control and html page

5. embedding activex control into html page

6. How to talk between ActiveX controls on a html page

7. HTML PARAM to ActiveX Control on web page

8. interact between activex control and html page

9. Install ActiveX Control and HTML pages in other PC

10. How to call script in HMTL page, from ActiveX control embedded in same page

11. How to Hide the Default Property Page for an ActiveX Control in Front Page

12. Problem with ActiveX in a HTML page