window.open closes webbrowser but not the form itself (Sorry for duel posting)
Author Message
 window.open closes webbrowser but not the form itself (Sorry for duel posting)

Sorry for duel posting...

Hello,

If a WebBrowser control makes a new window by registering a new
WebBrowser and form like,

Set frmPop = New frmPopUp
frmWB.WebBrowser1.RegisterAsBrowser = True
Set ppDisp = frmPop.WebBrowser1.object
frmPop.Visible = True

and the new form contains a javascript popup window, all is fine.
However, if this popup window has a close button with a window.close,
the html document (WebBrowser control) will close, but the frmPop stays
open as a blank form. Is there any to catch this window.close and close
the frmPop when the WebBrowser closes? I think I can capture the
window.close using html object library but I don't know what event to
put it in. Thank you for your help.

Opie

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. window.open closes webbrowser but not the form itself (Sorry for duel posting)

2. window.open closes webbrowser but not the form itself (Sorry for duel posting)

3. window.close closes webbrowser but not the form itself

4. window.close closes Webbrowser but not the form itself

5. window.close closes Webbrowser but not the form itself

6. window.close closes Webbrowser but not the form itself

7. window.close closes Webbrowser but not the form itself

8. Open form, close form, open form = disposed object exception

9. WebBrowser Control does not transfer session to new open window

10. SORRY FOR POSTING OFF-TOPIC, NOT ON PURPOSE!

11. Running a VB6 program under Windows 7 XP Mode (sorry for x-post)

12. Form Close Button Does Not Close the Form