Get ftp directory listing using ITC
Author Message
 Get ftp directory listing using ITC

My code FTPs in to a remote directory.

How can I get my Internet Transfer Control to give me a directory
listing of that remote directory?

I've tried
icFileTransferControl.Execute(, "dir *.* c:\dir.txt")

but can't get it to work - c:dir.txt doesn't get created.

It works from a DOS window to the server.

Any help appreciated

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:40:33 GMT
 Get ftp directory listing using ITC
Look these:
http://www.vbsquare.com/internet/inet3-demo/
http://www.vbsquare.com/internet/inet1
http://www.vbsquare.com/internet/inet2
http://www.vbsquare.com/internet/inet3

-Jani

Quote:
> My code FTPs in to a remote directory.

> How can I get my Internet Transfer Control to give me a directory
> listing of that remote directory?

> I've tried
> icFileTransferControl.Execute(, "dir *.* c:\dir.txt")

> but can't get it to work - c:dir.txt doesn't get created.

> It works from a DOS window to the server.

> Any help appreciated

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:27:47 GMT

1. ITC crashes on FTP Site with a empty directory

2. Getting a detailed directory listing using Internet transfer control, file sizes

3. HELP: Using FTP (either Wininet API or ITC)

4. HELP: Using FTP (either Wininet API or ITC)

5. getting list of directories into list box

6. FTP - Get directory list

7. ftp get a directory list

8. Parsing an FTP directory listing?

9. FTP directory listing >>Combo with ICP

10. full directory listing from ftp?

11. ? - FTP Directory listing

12. Getting list of files in a directory