MAPI help needed...
Author Message
 MAPI help needed...

Hi all !

I'm quite new to VB5 and would like to send mail from within my application.
Using the MAPI control doesn't seem to work for me. I can't even get the
included VBMail app to work. I have Outlook as my E-mail software, so I
really have no clue why it doesn't work. Is there anything special I have to
do ? I can logon, but anything I try to send just disaapears from the VBMail
app. Logoff sends me right to a total crash...

Can anyone please please help or at least point me to someplace I can find a
good explanation of how to use mail in VB 5 ???

Thanx a million !

Werner.

Tue, 03 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MAPI help needed...
Werner,  Please take a look at our AG Progressive D/L control.  It will let
you easily setup email, file upload, file download and FTP capabilities in
your application.  For more information please visit
http://www.AgendumSoftware.com
--
Sincerely,

Todd B -  Agendum Software
** FREE Developer tools for download!  NEW release -  AG Fastform layout
tool just released!
http://www.AgendumSoftware.com

Quote:

>Hi all !

>I'm quite new to VB5 and would like to send mail from within my
application.
>Using the MAPI control doesn't seem to work for me. I can't even get the
>included VBMail app to work. I have Outlook as my E-mail software, so I
>really have no clue why it doesn't work. Is there anything special I have
>do ? I can logon, but anything I try to send just disaapears from the
VBMail
>app. Logoff sends me right to a total crash...

>Can anyone please please help or at least point me to someplace I can find
>good explanation of how to use mail in VB 5 ???

>Thanx a million !

>Werner.

Wed, 04 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CDO/MAPI Help Needed

2. MAPI Help Needed

3. HELP!!!!!!! I need help on MAPI commands

4. Need Help Sending mail using MAPI

5. Extended MAPI not installed - repost - still in need of help

6. I need help on microsoft MAPI component

7. Need help on MAPI

8. Help needed with MAPI

9. Need help in calling MAPI client from VB

10. VB4 MAPI,Need HELP

11. MAPI Controls -- Help needed

12. Need help with MAPI!