Inet control-URL max length?
Author Message
 Inet control-URL max length?

I'm using the Internet Transfer control, and am getting back an error
'35756' unable to complete request, whenever my URL parameter length gets
into the thousands...is there a cap on the length of this parameter?

My code reads something like

sURL = " http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,2,3,4,5,etc"
inet1.execute sURL

When i decrease the length of the parameter portion of this URL so that it's
back down into the hundreds of characters, I get no error.

Any suggestions?  The online documentation & the MS website don't suggest
any max len for this parameter...

Regards,
Kerry Cakebread

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. INetControl: max length of the sent URL

2. Max URL and Email Length ?

3. Inet control max URL length? Help?

4. Inet control max URL length? Help?

5. Max Length of text box control

6. Max Length of Rich Text Box Control

7. Using INET control to get the file length through proxy

8. Inet transfer control URL property with GetHeader method

9. Inet Transfer Control LONG URL PROBLEM

10. Set max length on unbound textbox - how?

11. Max INI File length

12. finding the max length set-up for a Form Field